Brand Name: Tamsulin® Capsule
Active Ingredient: Tamsulosin Hydrochloride
When is Tamsulin® Capsule prescribed for?
Tamsulin® Capsule is indicated in the treatment of functional symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Tamsulin® Capsule enhances lower ureteral stone clearance with or without Shock Wave Lithotripsy in males and Females.
How should you take Tamsulin® Capsule?
Tamsulin® Capsule should be taken one capsule daily after breakfast.
When Tamsulin® Capsule should not be prescribed?
- In patients with known hypersensitivity to Tamsulosin Hydrochloride.
- In patients with history of orthostatic hypotension.
- In patients with severe hepatic insufficiency.
Possible drug interactions when taking Tamsulin® Capsule
No interactions have been reported
Special warning and precautions on using Tamsulin® Capsule
- Digital rectal examination and, when necessary, determination of prostate specific antigen (PSA) should be performed before treatment and at regular intervals.
- Patients taking Tamsulin Capsule should be in caution about driving, operating machine or performing hazardous tasks.